Friday, April 07, 2006

Stand Alone Complex

And, what is that? As well as the title of a manga series (Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex) it's a feeling that day by day, more and more it's getting over my conscience and is making a kind of antisocial of me...

The Stand Alone Complex is to feel you need no-one for nothing. You feel able to do anything you want, to achive every purpose. And it's when you sense the life is like a movie where people has no role, persons that had a name and a story by a moment but that was forgotten by the next. And people that forget you too because you're a extra character in their life aswell... Because people is superfluous, even myself. Nothing changes when one stop existing, one is born or thousands are suffering or being happy. Me is myself and in me I have anything I need. We are born alone and we die alone, the sooner we accept that the sooner we will progress in life. I don't want this to seem a pesimist declaration, because if we accept that we are actually alone, every company we share is a present, and therefore to be gratefull.

And of course I don't wanna mean that I don't need any company... It's only that the planet is overpopulated with homo sapiens, so I know that everywhere I go there will be people, and so I know that no-one is indispensable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home