Sunday, April 09, 2006

Psicoloca

That's me!! Here comes a brief introduction of myself for those of you that doesn't know me. I'm a Psicoloca. Sorry about the term, it makes little sense in english but in spanish is a mixture of two words: Psychologist and Crazy Woman. That's what I am.

I'm finishing my degree in Pshychology this year and on so fullfilling the topic of the students of Psychology at last: I'm going crazy, after all. People use to say that studing about human's mind will make you crazy and I used to reply that in my faculty there is plenty of eccentric ones... But that the most of the people are normal students not concerned with the limits of human understanding of life and philosophical mindtraps. But, step by step, I let myself be caught in this paranoia and now I'm enjoying it. Observation of every movement, every thought on people's mind is my pleasure, and guessing what's gonna happen next and what one is gonna say or think about something is delicious!! Ha ha ha!! I love to create hypothesis about thinking by digging on my own mind and exchanging ideas with the other thinkers... So, let's do it!!

I love travelling and mixing cultures, I love to read, cinema, manga comics and all sorts of music. My life is a circus and I'm seriously preparing a book. Next year I will start PhD studies in Neuropsychology that will most probably lead me to USA to finish it, and also I will start a second degree on Social and Cultural Anthropology. Looking forward to travel around the world as much as possible, I'm specting to get a scholarship to Japan, and probably this summer I will go to France to practice my oxidated french!! Get ready for Yolinda, France!!!! Woa ha ha!!

Let me spread my wings, I'm trying to catch the entire world in a lifetime!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home